Here’s another 2-in-1 appliance you’ll love to save you space in your kitchen! @ninjakichen’s Ninja® Foodi ® Power Mixer System is genius ✨🥞 Recipe below! #SponsoredByNinja #NinjaMixer
🥞 1 c masa harina
🥞 1/2 c flour, all-purpose
🥞 1 teaspoon baking soda
🥞 1/2 teaspoon salt, kosher
🥞 2 eggs, large
🥞 3 tbsp. oil, neutral
🥞 2 tbsp. honey or pure maple syrup
🥞 1/2 c greek yogurt, plain
🥞 1 c milk, 2 %
🥞 Maple syrup for serving - optional
🥞 Creme fraiche or vanilla yogurt for serving - optional
🍓 2 c frozen strawberries
🍓 2 tsp. lime juice
🍓 6 tsp. pure maple syrup
🍓 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
🍓 3 tbsp. chia seeds
1. Stir together in a bowl the masa harina, flour, baking soda, and kosher salt.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey or maple syrup, greek yogurt and milk.
3. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then stir to gently combine until the batter comes together and is pourable but slightly lumpy.
4, Heat a large non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-low heat, then spray with nonstick spray.
5. Pour batter onto the griddle and repeat.
6. Cook for several minutes until a few of the bubbles that appear on the surface have burst and the bottoms are golden brown, adjusting the heat as necessary.
7. Flip the pancake, then cook for another minute or so until golden brown on the other side.
8. Repeat for the remaining pancakes, adjusting the heat as necessary since the griddle can become very hot.
9. Serve warm with maple syrup, almond butter, strawberry lime chia jam (recipe follows) or creme fraiche or yogurt.
1. Place the strawberries, lime juice and 2 tbsp. of water in a non-stick medium-sized skillet.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in the maple syrup, vanilla, chia seeds, and lime zest until combined, about 30 seconds.
4. Turn off the heat.
5. Let the jam sit in the pan for 5-7 minutes until the chia seeds thicken the jam.
6. Transfer to the Ninja immersion blender cup & refrigerate; the texture will set even further when chilled
7. Blend with the Ninja immersion blender until puréed ...